Descriptions for GraphicConverter 10.5
Name: GraphicConverter 10
Release Date: September 21, 2017
Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Lemke Software GmbH
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.lemkesoft.de/en/products/graphicconverter/
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/graphicconverter-10/id1090470302?mt=12
GraphicConverter 10 is the universal tool for browsing, enhancing and converting images. Simply drag a folder onto GraphicConverter 10 to view your pictures.
The slide show for viewing and sorting images is a big hit among users. Use standard tools to edit images or display the most important controls in the window.
Professional users love GraphicConverter 10 because of it’s wide range of functions for handling meta data like EXIF, IPTC, XMP and GPS. Want to copy the filename into the IPTC description? GraphicConverter 10 will take care of this for you.
You can open over 200 graphic file types and save images in over 80 formats. A simple multiple conversion mode takes care of batch runs. Want to use a batch function to alter the image size or change the color mode to CMYK? Dozens of batch functions are available.
GraphicConverter 10 has everything you would expect from a versatile image processing application for your Mac. Simple usage and far-reaching options await you along with stability and reliability.
In the press, GraphicConverter has been described as a “Swiss Army knife” and as an “all-round wizard for image editing on Macs”. We could not describe it better.
New features of version 10:
Would you like to put together a collage of the best photos from your vacation? No problem with the new Collage function. Select the image files in the Browser and open the Collage window where you will find basic layout functions. It is so easy to use that even your children could do it. That’s a promise.
You will notice how useful Face Recognition is, for example, when you want to print your best family photos for an annual album. Simply enter the names of people you want to add. GraphicConverter does everything else for you and will display the pictures in the Browser. You want to add your children’s best friends too? Simply enter their names and the job is almost done.
We all know the situation. You want to print several copies of a portrait or a passport photo on one sheet of paper. This is very easy now thanks to the new Picture Package function. Select the picture, open Picture Package and off you go. It is childishly simple and versatile. Also, it allows you to use valuable photo paper in an ideal way.
And much more…
What’s New in GraphicConverter 10.5
Support for new features of macOS High Sierra (10.13)
• analysing and assigning of keywords with deep learning in the browser and for open images
• extraction of image objects for open images and in batch
• horizon correction for an open images
• HEIC import
• HEIC export (will be enabled by Apple with an update to 10.13)
more new feature:
• batch action; find and replace iptc
• batch function: resample pdf to 1 bit
• browser context menu: new powerful rename feature with user customisable order
• browser: show extended attributes (xattr) context menu entry
• browser: remove extended attributes (xattr) context menu entry
• prefs general/window: option to open new windows with size and position of last window
• convert and modify: function Scale MP3 cover to maximum pixel size
• improved RAW import with libraw
• browser context menu item iptc/remove all xmp except iptc
• shortcut M to slideshow for moving to a user selected folder
• image: toolbar icons 100% and scale to fit
In addition to its broad number of new options, GraphicConverter has made several significant updates to existing features within its popular image utility app. They are:
• dds export: added support for 184.108.40.206 BGRA, RGBA and 8.8.8 BGR, RGB
• filter dehaze: added dialog to choose the strength
• updated localizations (Japanese, Czech, Danisch, German, French)
• find duplicates: added ignore extensions list to the prefs
• rename: option remove diacritics
• browser thumbnails: option to display objectname aka title